Sunday, January 4, 2009

The "Fun" in Dysfunctional Families

Hi, everyone!  For those of you who already know me, you know that writing a book has been a goal of mine since I was young enough to think that doing so would be easy.  Well, even though that naive little girl has grown up, I'm ready to tackle the challenge--with your help, that is.

Each week, I will post a question about families, and would love any sort of response you're willing to provide.  You can get as personal as you want (and stay anonymous, if desired), or get as impersonably philosophical as you want as well.  Basically, all I ask is that you WRITE SOMETHING!  

All of these comments will help me expand my knowledge of families beyond what I understand about my own and those who are close to me.  I'm ready to inhale all the wisdom you have to share, whether you think it's wisdom or not.  So what do you say?  Do we have a book to write, or what?  I say, let's go!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! How are you doing?! I found your blog!!! And added it to mine! love the idea!

    benandterahweaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support, Terah! I look forward to your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what an awesome idea!!! I'm so excited for you to write your book, and then sign my copy right?! I think it is so much fun and so intriguing to learn about families!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I even do a self-publish, Cheyenne, I'll be sure to send you and Seth a signed copy. :) Just keep up with the comments!

    ReplyDelete